Hello again!

As I told you back a week ago, was not entirely clear what would my blog, but now I've decided and I opted for a theme: music. The newest songs I'll blog now with your video clips, lyrics of the song, artist, and all that and find it interesting. In a few days start to finish my blog.
I hope you enjoy it.

See you soon!

dijous, 27 de maig del 2010

If we ever meet again - Timbaland feat Katy Perry



If We Ever Meet Again is a song by American singer Timbaland, released as the fourth and final single from his album, Shock Value II, and enjoys the company of pop singer Katy Perry.The song as has the collaboration of Perry, had a good reputation in some lists of some countries, New Zealand, the song ranked first in the country music charts and earned a platinum certification. Australia the single occupied the ninth place and received a gold record certification

Timbaland wrote If We Ever Meet Again, along with producer Jim Beanz for his album, Shock Value II. Later, he decided that the song had a video in which this company Katy Perry, as well as in the music video.

  • Timbaland told MTV:

"When I made this song, I was in love with this album called ... I Gotta Feeling. I said I had nothing to do with If We Ever Meet Again, but when I heard the single from Black Eyed Peas, said: "A record like that in my album."

LYRIC AND TRANSLATED SONG: http://www.sonidox.com/timbaland_con_katy_perry/if_we_ever_meet_again

2 comentaris:

  1. Hey Ari how are you?
    Congratulations for you blog, I like :)
    and I love this song of Timbaland!

    Byeeee

    ResponElimina
  2. Hi Ari, I like this song too:)
    SO MUCH!!! IS BEAUTIFUL

    I like your blog Ari, about Bob Esponja jajaja
    its original and beautiful:D

    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ResponElimina