Hello again!

As I told you back a week ago, was not entirely clear what would my blog, but now I've decided and I opted for a theme: music. The newest songs I'll blog now with your video clips, lyrics of the song, artist, and all that and find it interesting. In a few days start to finish my blog.
I hope you enjoy it.

See you soon!

dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

Awards of Estopa

After his recording career has received numerous awards, including among others:
  • Amigo 2000 Award for new artist.
  • Amigo 2000 Award for best Spanish group.
  • Premio Ondas 2000 to Spanish Artist.
  • 2004 Ondas Prize for Best Album for "The street is yours?".
  • Cadena Dial Award to disk SuperDial most votes.
  • Best Music Video Award in the V edition of the music awards with "Cacho a cacho.
  • Honor Award Cornellá hometown.
  • Adopted children of Bush Chapel, Extremadura

1 comentari:

  1. I like your Postits rerally good.I love your writting.I am a reguler visitor of your site.
    I also have a site if you want you can join it-Biskut
    You can find all lestes Bollywood News and can watch Bollywood Video song
    If you want you can also join our Forum

    ResponElimina