Hello again!

As I told you back a week ago, was not entirely clear what would my blog, but now I've decided and I opted for a theme: music. The newest songs I'll blog now with your video clips, lyrics of the song, artist, and all that and find it interesting. In a few days start to finish my blog.
I hope you enjoy it.

See you soon!

dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

David Guetta - Love is Gone remix in The Plane to Ibiza

This video shows when punctured during a flight from Paris to Ibiza company Vueling, the best way to start the party before coming to Ibiza.

1 comentari:

  1. great song, great song.
    you're blog is great - music is such a good thing to base a blog on because there are so many different types of music and so many things you can write about music!

    our blog contains some music too - take a look:
    http://influential-drive.blogspot.com/
    hope you like it :)

    lily and sophie x x

    ResponElimina